Einhaltung der DSGVO
Last updated September 4, 2019
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an important piece of legislation that is designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals within the European Union. The regulation became effective and enforceable on the 25th May 2018.
I Am Sober is committed to being in compliance with the GDPR.
We have taken the following steps to be compliant:
- Thoroughly research how I Am Sober is impacted by GDPR - DONE
- Educate all staff on the GDPR - DONE
- Investigate all of I Am Sober’s partners to ensure they are also GDPR compliant - DONE
- Make the required changes to our internal processes and procedures required to achieve and maintain compliance with GDPR - DONE
- Communicate the full compliance - DONE